Communicate and interact with models from the 3D printer
3D printed models are a great practical tool to help people understand difficult concepts in a more simple manner. Being able to hold an object and observe it in detail gives one a much broader and deeper understanding of a topic.
Why choose a DM3 to create visualization aids?
- Clarify details and relationships by holding a physical object
- Create data representations in a few hours
- Create copies without additional costs
- Build parts at lower cost and lead times than with traditional manufacturing
- You can create complex forms